At LDNfinance, our experience and knowledge of the specialist sector enables us to find you the ideal development exit finance.
Property developers are the foundation of the country’s property market, ensuring that future homeowners along with new and expanding businesses have somewhere to base themselves. With development exit finance, these developers can enjoy crucial benefits that allow for the smooth completion of a building project and the scope to begin with another.
Development exit finance is used to pay off any outstanding loan on a recently completed or nearly completed property. This is beneficial for several reasons:
- If the existing finance is near the end of its term but a sale hasn’t been completed, you have more time to finalise the sales period without the deadline of the development exit loan to worry about;
- The rates you were paying for the development loan can be reduced with exit finance, saving you a significant amount of money;
- Releasing your capital from a nearly complete property means you can swiftly move on from a completed building project onto another development job, sticking to your timescales and removing a lot of hassle from the process.
Development exit finance from LDNfinance includes:
- A maximum of 75% gross LTV at a rate of 0.65% per month
- Rates from 0.5% at lower LTVs
- Loans beginning at £100,000 with no maximum amount
- Funding available for individuals, partnerships, limited companies, offshore companies, trusts, foreign nationals and expats
- All types of residential and commercial properties can be funded
- Flexible underwriting and rolled-up interest
Working with LDNfinance, you will enjoy the expertise of a specialist broker who appreciates that every client has different needs. Our brokers take the time to understand your unique requirements and find you a bespoke solution from our panel of lenders.
If you need development exit finance to reduce your rates or allow you to move on with a new building project, enquire now. A dedicated LDNfinance broker will be on hand to offer expert mediation and find the ideal finance for you.