If your property development project is nearing completion, development exit finance is a fantastic way of paying off your existing development loan ahead of a sale at a much lower rate. Development exit loans help to navigate the pressures of sales deadlines, reduce your costs and release additional capital ahead of time – helping you to look forward and get started on your next proposition without any hassle or delays.
– DEVELOPMENT EXIT FINANCE
No two development projects are the same. You need a team on your side with unrivalled specialist sector experience and know-how to work creatively and flexibly on your behalf. At LDNfinance, our expert brokers are on hand to help you secure the very best development exit finance to suit your circumstances – quickly, efficiently and at market-leading rates.
Development exit finance (or sales period finance) is used to pay off any outstanding loan on a recently completed or nearly completed property. This type of loan is usually a short-term, specialist bridging facility that is offered at a lower rate than your existing development loan for your project. As such, the benefits are considerable, as the loan’s nature allows you more time to sell your development, considerably reduces your costs and provides a large boost in cash flow without having to wait until a sale has been completed, meaning you can get started on your next venture.
At LDNfinance, we work as your partners in specialist finance. Our years of specialist sector experience, extensive development funder network and expertise mean we are best placed to provide you with the best possible solution to suit your needs as a developer, at the very best rates.
To discuss your circumstances in more detail, get in contact with our expert team of specialist finance advisers today. Let’s get your deal over the line.
At LDNfinance, our experience and knowledge of the specialist sector enables us to find you the ideal development exit finance.
Property developers are the foundation of the country’s property market, ensuring that future homeowners along with new and expanding businesses have somewhere to base themselves. With development exit finance, these developers can enjoy crucial benefits that allow for the smooth completion of a building project and the scope to begin with another.
Development exit finance is used to pay off any outstanding loan on a recently completed or nearly completed property. This is beneficial for several reasons:
- If the existing finance is near the end of its term but a sale hasn’t been completed, you have more time to finalise the sales period without the deadline of the development exit loan to worry about;
- The rates you were paying for the development loan can be reduced with exit finance, saving you a significant amount of money;
- Releasing your capital from a nearly complete property means you can swiftly move on from a completed building project onto another development job, sticking to your timescales and removing a lot of hassle from the process.
Development exit finance from LDNfinance includes:
- A maximum of 75% gross loan to value (LTV) at a rate of 0.65% per month
- Rates from 0.5% at lower LTVs
- Loans beginning at £100,000 with no maximum amount
- Funding available for individuals, partnerships, limited companies, offshore companies, trusts, foreign nationals and expats
- All types of residential and commercial properties can be funded
- Flexible underwriting and rolled-up interest
Working with LDNfinance, you will enjoy the expertise of a specialist broker who appreciates that every client has different needs. Our brokers take the time to understand your unique requirements and find you a bespoke solution from our panel of lenders.
If you need development exit finance to reduce your rates or allow you to move on with a new building project, enquire now. A dedicated LDNfinance broker will be on hand to offer expert mediation and find the ideal finance for you.